SLAS2015 Presentations On-Demand
The following presentations are scheduled to be recorded at SLAS2015, and made available as on-demand webinars within a couple weeks of the close of the conference. Dues-paying SLAS members will receive notification and access to these on demand recordings as they become available. SLAS2015 Full Conference attendees will receive limited time access to these webinars through April, 2015.
- Novel Acoustic Loading of a Mass Spectrometer Towards Next Generation High Throughput MS Screening; Presenter: Jonathan Wingfield
- Spheroid Culture Screening in Anti-cancer Drug Discovery; Presenter: David Evans
- From Brackets to Body Parts - How 3D Printing Is Changing the Way We Work; Presenter: Stephen Trowbridge
- Screening for Novel Inhibitors of Thymidylate Synthase Using CETSA a High Throughput Target Engagement Assay; Presenter: Thomas Lundbäck
- Real Time Predictive Modeling of Clinical Samples in Transit to Ensure Sample Viability; Presenter: Jarie Bolander
- An Automated Open Platform for Exclusion-based Sample Preparation: Getting More Information from Limited Patient Samples; Presenter: David Guckenberger
- Biomarker Qualification at CDER, FDA; Presenter: Shasi Amur
- Precise Genome Editing and Stem Cell Technologies - Novel Tools for Novel Medicines; Presenter: Lorenz Mayr
- Droplet-Based Three Dimensional Cell Migration Assay with Flow Cytometry Based Automated Analysis; Presenter: Marie-Elena Brett
- The Phenotypic Screening “Rule of 3”: Developing More Predictive Assays; Presenter: Fabien Vincent
See details on these, and all scientific presentations in the SLAS2015 Conference App and the SLAS2015 Event Scheduler.
Once available, these recordings can be accessed via http://www.slas.org/events/webinars/.